Monday, May 7, 2012

Will my computer accept either of these Video Cards?

I am upgrading my computer and am getting into the VC portion of it, i have found a two cards i really want but want to make sure they will work, I have a Dell Dimension 8400. The cards in question are:



1.) ZOTAC ZT-72SEG7N-HSL GeForce 7200GS 256MB (512MB TurboCache) 64-bit GDDR2 PCI Express x16 HDCP Ready Video Card



2.) SPARKLE SFPC84GS256U2LP GeForce 8400 GS 256MB 64-bit GDDR2 PCI HDCP Ready Video Card





which one do you think is better? and will it work with my Dimension 8400?





Also, something out of left field here, can i potentially build my own rig and just utilize the dell case? I know there are better cases out there, but in case the finances dont add up, can i potentially use this case?|||The 8400 GS is better but those cards are both old and low end now! If your motherboard has a PCI Express x16 slot, then yes either will work



Yes you can use the Dell case for a build, but I'd advise against it since manufacturer cases are often cramped

No comments:

Post a Comment