Monday, May 7, 2012

What video cards can go in a d900c?

i have a clevo d900c, A digital storm laptop, And i know it sounds stupid but i am looking for replacement graphics cards. I have a geforce 9800m gt 512mb well i have two of them and im guessing they both went out. I need to know one of two things, Where can i buy another one to replace what i have, ( that wont cost 800$), and if not where can i buy something equivalent? say a card that can go in and replace it... or do i have to send it back to the manufacture, I don't want to put 1000$ into a old computer that is breaking when i can put it into an newer one.|||You'd have to contact Clevo about that|||That is a 9800M GT MXM 2.1 card. I am replacing mine with a very expensive GTX 280M but then I will have one for sale. So, EBay for mine in about 1 week or you can buy one from Eurocomm for about $600.00 as they have about 10 listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment