Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What is a good laptop with an integrated video card?

I need a laptop that has at least 512mb of video ram and is probably at a cheap price. or a laptop that is as good as a Gateway FX.I want to get an Alien ware but they are really ex[pensive...|||Get a custom built HP. www.hp.com Remember that there are online coupons that give a couple hundred dollars of sometimes. I have a dv6 and it has been running good.|||A good video card and RAM depends on your motherboard and sometimes (rarely) on your operating system.. Some good websites to look at for really cheap good quality stuff is for example Tigerdirect.com or newegg.com they offer many pc/laptop parts... I really recommend these websites from what it sounds like of your situation.|||The most inexpensive is the Compaq cq61z from HP site. I think you mean you want a dedicated video card to play games. Upgrade to dual core and video card to the one you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment