Monday, May 7, 2012

Should I exchange a video card I bought?

I've bought XFX GeForce 9800 GT - 512MB GDDR3 card but I feel I want something better however not much more expensive. In that store they also have BFG GeForce 9800 GTX + Video Card - 512MB GDDR3 - it is about $50 more. Does it worth to exchange?

Thanks|||Get an ATI/AMD radeon HD 4850. I have this one and I love it:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…

It performs about the same as the 9800 GTX+., so if nvidia is your only option go for that. Both are great cards (4850 consumes less power though)|||definately not worth the extra $50 that 9800gt will run anything you need it to run. I only run an 8600gts and I havent had a problem yet. Games including(crysis, nfs underground,tombraider underworld,call of duty 5)|||Its a little expensive, probably shouldn't be higher than about $30.

Check out Newegg and Tiger Direct to get some comparisons on line.|||no it isn't worth the extra 50 bucks. You won't see that much of a improvement in performance over the 9800 GT. I hope this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment