Monday, May 7, 2012

Can I game with the 512MB NVIDIA® Quadro NVS 120M TurboCache video card with Dell D820's?

I'm looking to purchase the D820 and am comparing it to the inspiron 9400. The 9400 is gaming capable, but since the D820 is more of a business laptop, I wanted to know if I can play games like Half-Life 2, Doom 3 and some new games with the 512MB NVIDIA® Quadro NVS 120M TurboCache. The 9400 comes with a 7900GS which is built for gaming, but will the Nvidia Quadro handle some light gaming tasks?|||you know you can, so stop showing off.|||I had the worst answer, but I won anyways. Mom and dad said I would never amount to anything. Well look at me now.

Report Abuse


|||Out of personal experience I can tell you that Nvidia Quadro PRO Is not a good choice for gaming, as a matter of fact some games won´t even run with this Vid card (ie Bloodrayne 2) and that is in a Desktop.



If you can get a Nvidia FX 5200 or above or an ATI 9200 go for those instead of quadro pro.|||hey dumbass freakin quadro series is for opengl



geforce is for gaming



two completely different thing



and omfg you're a hell of a dumbass



D820 you're still in the cave???????



INTEL C2D is the way to go now.|||Quadro cards are built for graphical/animation etc. software and it can handle much more then normal Geforce. But thats not the answer. Answer is: Yes you can play games with Quadro.

No comments:

Post a Comment