Monday, May 7, 2012

Is a 512MB video card a good card to be put in a new computer?

I'm shopping for something that will support moderate gaming and I'm wondering if I'll be a little limited by the card, moderately limited or just shut out of gaming all together. I'll probably replace it eventually but I'm just not sure where the difference between good and great is.



Thanks in advance.|||The least card I'd use for gaming is the nVidia 9800 with 512MB of RAM. It's not so much the RAM, it's everything else that determines what games it will play on what level.|||The graphics processor probably has as much to do with the ability to support gaming as the amount of memory as well as the resolution that you'll be running at. The charts below might help. 512MB would be minimal, but unless you are planning to change it soon I would be looking for a 1GB graphics card.|||get the Geforce 9600 gso :) it's around $60 and gives ur great performance for that price range :) spend a few extra maybe $110 u can get the Geforce 9800 GTX+ for even better results :D

No comments:

Post a Comment