Sunday, May 6, 2012

What is a better video card, RADEON X1650PRO 512MB DDR2 8x APG or RADEON HD 2600PRO 512MB DDR2 AGP?

My computer is pretty out dated. I was using a MSI Geforce FX 5600 but it died on me the other day so I'm in the market for a new one. Since my computer is getting old I don't want to put a lot of money into replacing it, maybe around $100. These are the 2 best graphics cards I found that my local computer shop has in stock that match my price range and will work with my computer. The 2600pro is 20 bucks more, is it worth the extra money?|||Dude, if you got $100 to blow on a graphics card, you can get up to an ATI HD 3850 which is way better! Or if your going for Nvidia, get a Nvidia 8600GT or 8600GTS. Don't get the 2600PRO, it sucks, trust me I've used it before.



--UPDATE--

Sorry, if your using APG, go for a Nvidia 7600GS or ATI Radeon 3850 as those are the best cards out there for AGP (for your budget) and I think are below $100. Also, NEVER EVER BUY GRAPHICS CARDS FROM STORES. Most of the time, the prices are jacked up high dude to the delicate shipping costs. Go buy it online with a safe, online gift card.|||think of it as simple as this, the higher the model number, the better it is... that's the big deal about graphics cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment