Friday, May 4, 2012

I want to buy a new agp video card, what should i buy? 512mb 7600gt or 512mb 7600gs AGP8x?

what should i buy, 7600gt or 7600gs, both are 512mb, AGP slot...|||Yep, the GS is for someone that's more on a budget. AGP is going out by the way... You might consider waiting until you can upgrade your processor and motherboard - and buy a motherboard that has a PCI-E slot. THEN choose your video card - you will have many options, and it won't necessarily cost you more money. It seems like so-so AGP cards are kinda high in price. I suppose it's because not many of them are in production anymore but they are still a lot of people out there with AGP motherboards demanding them (myself included... I just bought a XFX 7600GT, 256mb DDR3)|||GT all the way !! My friend has a GT ...and its serving him well!|||The GS is the budget model, so if the price difference for the GT isn't very significant I would go with that. But, I'm currently running a 7900GS (PCI-E x16, though) and I'm quite happy with it. I will be getting a DX-10 card very soon, though.|||Leadtek 7600gs is about us$140,7600gt us$200. The price is for you to have idea. This is the price in Chinese market. Pls let me know what is the price in USA.|||7600gt or 7600gs, both are 512mb and both are slow! you need to find one that has 256mb ddr3. 512mb ddr2 is marketing doodoo! If you cant find the ddr3 version then take the GT over th GS.

good luck.....|||Just a suggestion to save some money. Not a huge difference between the cards. Get the GS and use a program called "Rivatuner" and overclock the GS to a GT or near it.

No comments:

Post a Comment