Thursday, April 26, 2012

Which Video Card is better for playing WoW?

I'm buying a new PC and I was wondering which video card was better, they both cost almost exactly the same. The ATI Radeon HD 3850 512mb PCI-Express x16 or the NVIDIA GeForce 9400GT 1gb w/ DVI + TV Out Video.|||If you have to choose, I would go with the 9400 GT. I played WoW with that card...ran quite smooth. pulled 60 frames when Burning Crusade premiered no problem.|||I prefer Nvidia and I think the 9400GT is a better card. I would pick that one.

Also, bear in mind that WoW is a 4 year old game that doesn't require that high end of a video card. The expansion upped the graphics quite a bit but even so, I'm running it on max settings w/ an 8800GTS, which is an older card. No problems. Great framerates.

The 9400 will serve you well.|||If you had to choose go with the 9400 GT, but i wouldn't suggest that. The 9600 GT will play WoW easily on max settings, plus it will play most new games at medium settings. Here's a chart that will let you compare the nvidia graphics cards http://www.techarp.com/showarticle.aspx?…

For best pricing go to newegg.com, here's a good deal http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…|||I would not buy ether. your looking for a budget card

get the 9600 nvidia or the ati 4670 the two you have chosen is not for that type of game.|||DEFINETLEY THE NVIDIA GRAPHIC CARD BECAUSE ITS BUILD FOR GAMING WHILE ATI IS BUILD FOR GRAPHIC DESIGN|||as far as i know there is no mobo supporting for both. so u have to go with ur motherbord ATI or Nvidia chipset , whichever ur motherboard support

No comments:

Post a Comment