Thursday, April 26, 2012

Can I replace the video card in a Toshiba Sat Pro A300?

At the moment I have a Toshiba Satellite M110, And I want to upgrade and I was looking at the Toshiba Satellite Pro A300 but the Video card is only an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 512mb and I was wondering that if I buy it, can I put an aftermarket Video card in like a 1gb nVidia or an ati?|||You can't replace a laptop's graphics card. Go and get a desktop instead. Then you can upgrade easily.|||Try to contact the manufacturer instead. And let them assist you with your needs. They are more experienced and has easy access to the features or upgrades you would like to do with your laptop. This way, you won't be gathering incorrect data and assumptions.|||you can't upgrade the GPU of any laptop, your only choice is to buy another one with bigger memory (discrete)|||No, its integrated into the motherboard.|||prob not, has to be mxm compatible

No comments:

Post a Comment