Friday, April 27, 2012

How can I tell if my Graphics/Video card is 258MB or 512MB?

It doesn't show up when I look at my computer specs... How can I tell?|||if u use windows, then go to run and type dxdiag. there will be a box that comes up to warn u and u just click ok or watever to go on. do not wory nothing will happen. after that, click on the display tab and look at what is written for "Approx. Total Memory". this is the size of your graphics card. if its around 200 - 300, then its 258 mb. if its around 400 - 530, then its 512 mb.



i hope this works. and please give 10 points for the correct answer|||click start, click run, then type dxdiag, then click the display tab and you will see the approx. total memory is you VGA size|||download GPUZ



http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Syst…

No comments:

Post a Comment