Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sparkle GeForce 8400 GS Video Card - 512MB is it a good vid card?

Sparkle GeForce 8400 GS Video Card - 512MB from tigerdirect website .I NEED to know if this vid card would be friendly with games like halflife 2 or left for dead because I already bought it. It should be good for those games because I was able to play it on my laptop with sucky intel integrated graphics. So it should be ok with those games, Right? Also the reviews were good on it too. what do you think?|||It should be able to run them, but not at high settings. The 8400 GS is already fairly outdated (the 8xxx series is replaced with the 9xxx, which is almost replaced by the new GTS/GT series).



I wouldn't expect anything higher than medium settings at lower resolutions (1280x1024 max probably)

No comments:

Post a Comment