Friday, April 27, 2012

What is a good video card to play Call of Duty World At War?

Could you recommend a good video card that will play this game fast and no stopping just smoothe game play and good detail. I have the ATI mobility Radeon HD 512MB 4350 on my dell studio desktop. And I want a new video card prefarbly under $150.

Please give all the info you can and any links that may be helpful



THX|||I have a "Nvidia GeForce GTS 250" with 1024mb and it can run with highest settings

- the thing to look for in a graphics card is video memory, performance, and GDDR|||I would recommend a HD4670. They are cheap, small, and consume very little power. So it should work even if your PSU is weak. Also, the HD4670s are pretty powerful (comparable to a Geforce 8800).



Also, you can get one for around $70-$80. Here is a link to a $70 XFX HD4670 on Newegg:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…



I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment