Friday, April 27, 2012

What kind of "real time" performance can I expect when I go from 512mb ram to 1gb?

Basically, all I do is browse the internet, download music, and once I get a better Video Card I will play older games on my PC!!!



Is it worth it to get the additional 512mb? I really would like to see some results if I'm paying the money.....|||you may get a noticeable performance jump in games, and depending on how clustered your computer is (how much free space you have in your hard drive), you may see faster response times in the other aspects. The RAM pretty much acts as a place where the PC stores important OS/application files so it can access those files faster, therefore you will see better performance where you are running more than one application.|||You'd have double the performance you are getting now. Adding RAM is always a good thing and is a cheap investment...well worth it, regardless of what you need it for.

No comments:

Post a Comment